Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a wireless HD document camera!
Easily present hardcopy materials from books, magazines, or physical objects as part of your lectures or meetings.
Great for show and tell.
Air Scanner wirelessly projects HD images from you device's camera to a web browser running on the same WiFi network.
Just fire up Air Scanner and type in the displayed URL in your web browser.
The image will automatically update at up to 3-5 times per second.
No extra hardware or additional client software is required.
You don't need an AppleTV or Chromecast dongle.
PC, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
Air Scanner works wonderfully with a DIY camera stand, which you can make in a few minutes,
or you can order a handmade one here (3rd party website).
- Automatic projection of high-resolution 1080p HD (1920x1080 on current-gen devices) photos to your browser, network speeds and camera hardware permitting.
- Tap the flash icon to toggle the flash light (on devices that have one).
- Tap the lock icon to freeze the projected image.
- Optionally secure your web connection with a username and password.
- You can even use Air Scanner peer-to-peer with a computer via an ad-hoc network when a WiFi hotspot is unavailable.
Air Scanner supports any modern web browser, including the latest versions of:
View more Air Scanner Tips and Tricks.
We believe that we've only begun to scratch the surface of what's possible with the iPhone and multi-touch devices.
If you find Air Scanner useful, or have other uses in mind, please drop us a line
and let us know about them.
We love to hear from you!
If you like Air Scanner, also check out:
Sign up for our low-traffic newsletter to be the first to hear about new tips, tricks, and Apps.