Available for the iPad.
Imagine a giant whiteboard with a never-ending stack of sticky notes.
Nothing beats a whiteboard and sticky-notes for capturing lots of loose information and seeing the big picture.
Stickyboard takes that flexibility and adds the convenience and power of your iPad.
Don't worry about losing notes after a meeting again.
It's much easier to carry around, and a lot friendlier for the environment.
Use any color coding system you like. Effortlessly move and group your notes - unlike paper sitcky notes, they don't fall off after too may moves.
Think in the way that works best for you, and for the problem at hand.
Sign up for our low-traffic newsletter to be the first to hear about new tips, resources, and Apps.
Rebuilt from the Ground Up
Thank you for all the great feedback! We have been listening carefully.
If you have used Stickyboard, you will love the new features that make working with your notes even better.
Stickyboard 2 is a major new release completely rebuilt from the ground up. Key features include:
|The Board Gallery: Flip through large thumbnails of your boards. You can now name your boards, and make copies of them easily.|
|Smoother Ink: The ink system is based on a brand new OpenGL engine, and is much smoother than ever before.|
|Unlimited undo/redo: Don't worry about messing up your carefully arranged layouts.|
|Copy & paste: Copying notes is a snap. Select multiple notes using our unique lasso-select, then tap to cut & paste. This also makes it easy to move notes across multiple boards.|
With A Little Bit of Magic...
The most exciting feature of Stickyboard 2 is something we call Magic Arrange.
One of the biggest pains of working with many sticky notes at a time is having to arrange and rearrange them.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just wave your hands and have them neatly arrange themselves?
Well, with the magic of the iPad and Stickyboard 2, now you can!
Just select a bunch of notes, then swipe with 3 fingers to instantly arrange them into neat piles, or fan them out into a grid, columns, or rows. Here’s a video of Magic Arrange in action:
This is going to change the way you work with sticky notes, and you are never going to look at paper notes the same way again!
Simple yet Powerful
- Stickyboard 2 sports an elegant and intuitive interface. Double-tap to add a note. Select and drag notes around with your finger.
- You have a large, zoomable board to capture all your ideas. Zoom by pinching, and pan with 2 fingers.
- It's easy to rearrange ideas, capture their relationships, and discover important patterns.
- Use four standard colors (yellow, blue, pink, and green), plus 2 special ones (lavender and sunrise).
- Draw free-form with the marker tool. Write, outline, and sketch around your notes.
- Email boards as PDF files or just text to easily share with colleagues or archive changes.
- Stickyboard 2 is infinitely flexible. Use your favorite real-world sticky-note and whiteboarding techniques.
If you would like to write an article about Stickyboard 2 on your blog or magazine, you can get high-resolution artwork in our press kit.
If you like Stickyboard 2, also check out Vittle: Turn your iPad into a Recordable Video Whiteboard.
Download the Free Edition today!