Recorder for iPad
This is easiest and fastest way to record professional video slide presentations right
on your iPad:
Step 1: Import slides as PDF.
Step 2: Tap Record and flip through the pages.
Step 3: Everything you say is recorded in sync with the screen.
Increase Engagement with Personalized Videos
The next time an important client wants some information, why not walk them through it with a custom-tailored video presentation?
You and your business are sure to stand out.
Here's how easy it is to record a Keynote Deck:
Create HD Videos from Keynote & PowerPoint Slides
Import slides directly from Keynote, or open any PDF file.
Present them just as you would to a live audience.
Your voice is recorded in-sync with the screen, and you can call things out using a virtual laser pointer.
Share Securely or Broadcast to the World, Subscription Free
Everyone's concerned about privacy these days. So are we.
Unlike with online presentation services, you retain 100% control over your slides and videos.
Your content never leaves your iPad, unless you choose to share it or backup to iCloud.
Email videos directly to only your colleagues, or upload them to the service of your choice.
Even better, there are no monthly fees or services to be tied to. Purchase once, and
use Presentation Recorder forever.
Optionally Edit Videos in iMovie (available separately)
Presentation Recorder produces clear, high-definition 720p Quicktime videos that you can edit in iMovie and elsewhere.
If you recently bought an iPad, you can probably download it free from Apple.
For All Your Presentation Needs
Presentation Recorder is a flexible and powerful tool.
Use it for: Sales presentations, training videos, remote collaboration, and more.
- Open exported PDF decks (or any PDF file) from Keynote, PowerPoint, or 3rd party Apps (note
that slide transitions are not preserved in PDF files).
- Supports standard 4:3 or widescreen slides (pages of any dimensions really).
- Produces 720p HD Quicktime videos.
- Virtual laser pointer.
- Record using the iPad's built-in mic, or an external one.
- Page picker to jump directly to any page.
- Project organizer with customizable color categories.
- Publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo from the Photos App.
- Upload to Dropbox and other services by exporting videos to 3rd party Apps.
- No monthly fees or service requirements.