Available for the iPad.
Note: This is the Legacy version of Stickyboard. Check out the all new Stickyboard 2!
Imagine a giant whiteboard with a never-ending stack of sticky notes.
Nothing beats a whiteboard and sticky-notes for capturing lots of loose information and seeing the big picture.
Stickyboard takes that flexibility and adds the convenience and power of your iPad.
Don't worry about losing notes after a meeting again.
It's much easier to carry around, and a lot friendlier for the environment.
Use any color coding system you like. Effortlessly drag and drop your notes - unlike paper sitcky notes, they don't fall off after too may moves.
Think in the way that works best for you, and for the problem at hand.
Follow us on Twitter to be the first to hear about new Apps and get FUN (+free) stuff just for fans.
- An elegant and intuitive interface. Tap to add a note. Drag notes around with your finger.
- A large, zoomable board to capture all your ideas. Zoom by pinching, and pan by dragging the board.
- It's easy to rearrange ideas, capture their relationships, and discover important patterns.
- Four standard colors (yellow, blue, pink, and green), plus 2 special ones (lavender and sunrise).
- Free-form drawing with the marker tool. Write, outline, and sketch around your notes.
- Email boards as PDF files to easily share with colleagues or archive changes.
- Project to an external display (via the VGA connector).
- Infinitely flexible. Use all your real-world sticky-note and whiteboarding techniques.
- Note expose: Swipe down with 3 fingers to view all notes arranged in a grid. Swipe again to restore. Don't worry, your layout is always preserved.
||Check out the User's Guide for tips and tricks to get the most out of Stickyboard (don't worry, it's short).
If you like Stickyboard, also check out: